Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: The Post-Modern Parsley of Pretension

From: Robert Elkin ( rictusaporia@yahoo.com)
Date: 09 Feb 2007

A former professor of mine described nostalgia as an inability to face history coupled with an inability to discard the past. What do you think?

____________________________________________________________________________________ Don't pick lemons. See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos. http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html