Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Noir Panel at LCC

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 09 Feb 2007

-----Original Message-----

Aren't we on DorothyL? The last few days it has certainly seemed so.

Three things are now apparent:

1) Tim Wohlforth must be tarred and feathered in public no matter how quick he is with a detailed apology/explanation of his - still not precisely quoted - words on a panel at a mystery convention.

2) All copies of Robert Altman's The Long Goodbye must be rounded up and thrown into the furnace. Anyone stupid enough to have enjoyed the film despite its outrageous disrepect for its underlying twenty year old source material should be tossed in along with the flick.

3) It's a good thing Altman passed away before he could mess up a Ken Bruen book.

Ah, rara-avis. Home of the tough guy (and gal).

Hey, how about them Colts?

TL

(I have a feeling I just nominated myself to be kicked. Big time!)