Re: RARA-AVIS: Female protagonists in hard-boiled fiction and roman noir

From: uplandharmabooks ( uplandharmabooks@yahoo.com)
Date: 21 Dec 2006

Hey Miker-

Thanks for your reply. You're absolutely right about there being tons of femmes fatale. Where would we be without them? LOL

I replied to Mark (pretty lengthily I'm afraid) trying to figure out where to draw my line regarding the femmes fatale. Please count that reply to Mark as my reply to you as well (trust me, you wouldn't want me to post that twice LOL).

Thanks for the great discussion!

Amy

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Michael Robison