Re: RARA-AVIS: From Greg Shepard at Stark House five minutes ago

From: R. & J. Clinton ( clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 21 Dec 2006

*Extremely* exciting news, Ed -- you've made my night. My week.

Thanks for the info...and for whatever part you may have played in pursuing this very rewarding project.

Ron Clinton

----- Original Message ----- From: < ejgorman99@aol.com> The contract is signed and the advance is paid on A DEVIL FOR O'SHAUNNESEY / THREE-WAY SPLIT/3 STORIES by Gil Brewer. So that one will definitely be part of the late 07 schedule. This will mark the first new Brewer book in 37 years.

Ed Gorman