RARA-AVIS: British private eye writers?

From: Juri Nummelin (juri.nummelin@pp.inet.fi)
Date: 18 Aug 2010

    I'm working on an article on new private eye writers (it will be published in Finnish). I've got a hard time to come up with British writers - everyone I can think of is Irish (Ken Bruen, Declan Hughes, Russel D. McLean...). Anyone?

    And, please, don't mention Mark Timlin or any others who started in the eighties or the nineties. I'm talking about writers who debuted in print after 2000.

    Juri