Re: RARA-AVIS: British private eye writers?

From: Sandra Ruttan (sandraruttan@gmail.com)
Date: 18 Aug 2010

    Juri,

    Russel is Scottish, actually.  And Tony Black is Scottish and his books should fall within the scope of your article. Also John Rickards wrote four or five books that were set in the US and featured a PI.

    Good luck, Sandra

    --
    Japanese translation of WHAT BURNS WITHIN available June 25!
    http://www.spinetinglermag.com/2010/05/22/ruttan-in-japan/

    Sender asserts their right to confidentiality regarding the contents of this email.