Re: RARA-AVIS: British private eye writers?

From: Sean Shapiro (ssshapir@yahoo.com)
Date: 18 Aug 2010

    Hannah Berry's noirish graphic novel Britten and Brülightly  features a British PI (or 'private researcher' as he likes to be called) named Fernandez Britten. Highly recommended.

    Sean Shapiro

    ________________________________ From: Juri Nummelin <juri.nummelin@pp.inet.fi> To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: Wed, August 18, 2010 11:08:17 AM Subject: RARA-AVIS: British private eye writers?

      I'm working on an article on new private eye writers (it will be published in Finnish). I've got a hard time to come up with British writers - everyone I can think of is Irish (Ken Bruen, Declan Hughes, Russel D. McLean...). Anyone?

    And, please, don't mention Mark Timlin or any others who started in the eighties or the nineties. I'm talking about writers who debuted in print after 2000.

    Juri