Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: kindle query

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 06 Nov 2009

    Thanks for the article...the last sentence is funny...˛But Sony's Haber argues that if it's women you're after, technology is man's best friend. Pull out a book in a bar and you look lonely. But whip out a Sony Reader and watch the magic happen. If you want to meet a girl," he says, "don't get a dog, get a reader."

    Išll ask my younger and single friends how it works...?

    Montois