RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: kindle query

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 06 Nov 2009

    The way the mother is talking, it sounds like she's leaning in that direction. She also likes the idea of being able to manipulate print size. She's a reader, but not a collector, does not hold onto the books she reads, contributes them to church book sales, so she's not particularly tied to the artifact. And how's this for synchronicity? Today's Washington Post had a front page article on E-Readers: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/11/04/AR2009110404834.html?hpid=topnews Mark