Re: RARA-AVIS: Disappearance of the Private-eye and detetive film

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 16 Mar 2009

    What¹s the story with actors going into politics in the US...when did this start...why..?...what¹s the drive...?...yet, they don¹t make commercials for
    Œnormal¹ products and yet they (all the big movie stars) make thousands of commercials for products in other countries from Euro to Japan, from Argentina to Russia...but there are not many actors from Œother countries¹ going into Œpolitics (if you call Œgovernor¹ politics...that is, as opoosed to business...) in their own countries...????

    Any crime stories dealing with that whole...questions???....maybe a useless search...? maybe re-reading John Le Carré would be enough????

    Montois....puzzled and becoming more depoliticized by the minute...