RARA-AVIS: Snitch Jacket

From: Nathan Cain (IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 16 Mar 2009

    A while ago, someone, I don't remember who, asked about Chris Goffard's Snitch Jacket in a message. I didn't say anything then because I had just picked it up I've finished it now, though, and I'd recommend it. It's very well written. Goffard's quite good at characterization and the plot takes some gratifying twists in the book's last section. Say what you want about the Edgars, but I think the nomination this novel got for Best First Novel, probably saved this novel from quickly passing out of print. It's definitely worth reading.