RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: Jack Ritchie's short fiction

From: Ron Clinton (clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 15 Feb 2009

    Knowing full well my obsessive, completist bent when it comes to authors of this type, Doug, I suspect I'll be a more informed Ritchie reader before much longer (certainly more so than my copy of A NEW LEAF and a few AH pbs and Manhunt magazines currently qualifies me to be) and prepared to work on a collection.

    Let me get back to you in a couple years -- though, ahem, if someone wants to beat me to the punch, my feelings won't be hurt and I even promise to buy a copy...

    Ron C.