RARA-AVIS: Re: Jack Ritchie's short fiction

From: Douglas G. Greene (dgreene@odu.edu)
Date: 15 Feb 2009

    Yes, Crippen & Landru would be interested in doing a collection of Jack Ritcie for our "Lost Classics" series, probably with his Cardula stories as the centerpiece. [Cardula is a neat anagram of . . .]

    Probably, however a commercial press wouldn't be interested -0- Ruth Cavin told me that LITTLE BOXES OF BEWILDERMENT sold disastrously.

    Part of the reason for C&L's delay is that we don't have anyone willing to assemble such a book, and at the moment we are too booked up to take on any more commitments, but if any of you wishes to start work on a collection . . .

    Doug G