Re: RARA-AVIS: Elmore Leonard (was: Re: LABRAVA)

From: Ed Lynskey (e_lynskey@yahoo.com)
Date: 21 Jul 2008

    It's always good to go back and retry authors. Also, sometimes the book is as good or better than the movie. I finished reading TRUE GRIT and SHANE (both not crime novels, though TG has crime) this weekend and was impressed by both. I'd be willing to bet the same is the case for GET SHORTY. I'll give GS a go sometime soon.

    Ed