RARA-AVIS: Re: Harry Bosch thru other's eyes

From: michaelconnelly187 ( michaelconnelly187@yahoo.com)
Date: 31 Mar 2008

i don't know if i will have another series or not. I think its pretty clear that i am used to and interested in writing about characters repeatedly but i don't know if I end up with anything like Bosch again. I feel pretty lucky in that i stumbled onto the right ingredients of character that sustained my interest for so long. I like Mickey Haller all right but I'm not sure I could write about him 10 or 12 times. probably not.