RARA-AVIS: Re: getting out

From: Chuck ( chuckelp@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 25 Feb 2008

Patrick I like this group -- it has something different going on Yet no group is completely to _my_ taste.......

And my e-mail inbox needs to be for immediately important messages.

And I run out of time to read stuff.

So what I do for all my Yahoo Groups is set my membership to Special Notices.

Then, when I have a moment, I log into "My Groups"

and click on "Messages" on the far left near the top,

and scan what's going on.

If I don't care about the topic, it's amazing how fast I get through 20 e-mails.

<<to effect Special Notices, just click on "Edit Membership" right above the "title bar" of the group>>