RARA-AVIS: getting out

From: dermdocsx2 ( dermdocsx2@cox.net)
Date: 25 Feb 2008

It has been said before, but I am going to leave this group because short tempers lead to exhaustive posts that are essentially bickering and sniping. I have enjoyed helpful posts from such succinct people as Bill Crider and Dave Zeltzerman, but the few nuggets of worth don't compensate for so much childish posturing. Good luck.

Patrick Lee