RARA-AVIS: Re: Automatic Detective

From: Chuck ( chuckelp@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 25 Feb 2008

More...........

Each of the first two trades have gone to mass market paperback

The third will in August

and

in September he has a fifth trade hitting the stores, _Too Many Curses_.

I'd say he's on a roll.

I haven't seen this quick activity from Tor in the five or so years I've been following stuff like this.

Do you like bandwagons?
<smile>

And, yes, he's cross-genre: humor/noir/fantasy.

When he wrote it, he was just trying to have some fun writing. That's what he told me and others. I know folks in his original writers group (still in it) and they love him.