Re: RARA-AVIS: About fora (hey, check my spelling!)

From: Mark R. Harris ( brokerharris@gmail.com)
Date: 18 Feb 2008

Since you asked...I don't see signs of that happening yet. Some of the
"goodies" will undoubtedly appear on Yahoo eventually (if Yahoo survives; anyone following the news lately?). But the basic set-up differences between Yahoo Groups-type boards and vBulletin-type boards are pretty great, and it would be hard if not impossible to build the most significant advantages of vBulletin into Yahoo Groups without making it over 100%.

Mark

--
Mark R. Harris
2122 W. Russet Court #8