Re: RARA-AVIS: Kiss Me Deadly

From: William Ahearn ( williamahearn@yahoo.com)
Date: 11 Dec 2007

--- Patrick King < abrasax93@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Candidly, William, I wonder if you're joking. What
> would you say happened to young Colin in later life?

Nothing. Colin doesn't exist. He's a moment, a character in a film, an idea rendered by an actor. All your extrapolations are baseless. Great people have come from worse situations. We could explore your projected fears about class and destiny but that would be as silly as you projecting Colin's life. It's a movie, Patrick, not a schmear of blood in a DNA test that foretells heart attacks and cancer. Again, we just don't see the world with common eyes or any way to reach any common ground.

William

Essays and Ramblings
<http://www.williamahearn.com>

      ____________________________________________________________________________________ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs