Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Two buck books

From: Kerry J. Schooley ( gsp.schoo@murderoutthere.com)
Date: 22 Oct 2007

At 06:14 PM 19/10/2007, Patrick wrote:
>I'm
>not looking for emotional satisfaction. I'm not
>looking for revenge. I'm looking for a total solution
>to a very specific problem once and for all.

Then it's hard to understand how you might be encouraged by the history of capital punishment. Not much evidence of a total solution there. The pursuit of a total solution is pretty noirish stuff though, providing great examples of how we are doomed, or screwed, often by our own best intentions.

Best, Kerry

------------------------------------------------------ The evil men do lives after them http://www.murderoutthere.com