RARA-AVIS: Re: Chinatown and Devil's Tail

From: sandbagger1969 ( bookgasmbruce@comcast.net)
Date: 19 Oct 2007

Hubbard is one of the secondary characters in this terrific book. The main characters are Lester Dent creator of Doc Savage & Walter Gibson creator of The Shadow. Also H.P. Lovecraft makes an apperance. It's a great read everyone over at Bookgasm pretty much called it book of the year when it came out.