Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Noir with no crime?

From: vhend1234@aol.com
Date: 08 Jan 2007

I tried to find the answer to the year cockfighting was outlawed, but I just see a lot of things that are still being done to strengthen the laws. Apparently, it has been illegal for quite some time, but either the law hasn't been enforced or there are loopholes. True, magazines on Cockfighting still exist nonetheless. I'm not a very good researcher, so maybe someone else can find out the year the law was originally passed. Vicki