RARA-AVIS: Men's Magazines, "The Big Bounce," Armitage Versus Frankenheimer

From: chrisaschneider@earthlink.net
Date: 20 Aug 2003

-------Original Message------- From: Bill Crider < bcrider@houston.rr.com> Sent: 08/20/03 06:49 AM To: rara-avis@icomm.ca Subject: RARA-AVIS: Here's my theory

--

Gary Indiana's review of the Parfrey, written for the Los Angeles Times, is very much worth looking at.
I recently read "The Big Bounce," in anticipation of the upcoming Armitage-directed movie remake, and one of the things that struck me was how the young male protag kept reading these magazines.

Chris
-- # Plain ASCII text only, please. Anything else won't show up. # To unsubscribe from the regular list, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to # majordomo@icomm.ca. This will not work for the digest version. # The web pages for the list are at http://www.miskatonic.org/rara-avis/ .