RARA-AVIS: Lesser collection

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 20 Aug 2003

I havent read it, just flipped through it quickly on the newstand, but the cover story of the August issue of the Smithsonian magazine is about Pulp Art, particularly the Lesser collection currently (but not for much longer) on exhibit at the Brooklyn Musuem of Art.

Has anyone been to the exhibit? Any thoughts? I'm thinking of trying to make a daytrip up there to see it next week.

Mark