Re: RARA-AVIS: Mike Shayne/Lansdale/Shiner

From: Ron Clinton ( r-and-jclinton@email.msn.com)
Date: 06 Dec 2000

That is indeed the title of the collection. It was released in two states - a signed trade-paperback and a signed/limited hardcover. It's a tremendous collection, though a bit rough around the edges since both were just beginning to find their styles at that point in their careers. But the roughness suits the material and it worth seeking out. As Bill said, it's likely out of print, but should be easy to on ABE or similar site, and the trade-paperback should still be pretty affordable.

Ron Clinton