Re: RARA-AVIS: Bosch, Davenport, Beaumont?

Marian Poller (
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 15:49:59 +0300

J.P. Beaumont is a real sweetie. The authoress is J.A. Jance who also writes an even better series with protagonist Joanna Brady, a sherriff down in Arizona. They'e both sort of softboiled. I read them more for the warmth that comes through. Sanford was much too bloody for me and I stopped reading early on and will definitely not return even though I think it's set in Minnesota, which does interest me.The Beaumont books are set in Seattle and in an earlier tale, Beau inherited a fortune so he lives very well for a policeman. Marian Poller Herzylia, Israel