RARA-AVIS: Magnum P.I. Reunion on the new Hawaii Five-O Facebook Drive

From: Anthony Dauer (anthony.dauer@gmail.com)
Date: 07 Nov 2010

    Hello,

    It worked to get Betty White a host spot on Saturday Night Live, maybe it will work to get a Magnum P.I. Reunion on the new Hawaii 5.0. The two shows are not only linked through crime investigation and the state of Hawaii, but both have Navy Seals as lead characters. Granted, they may not come back as themselves, but it would be great to see them all together for an episode. If you're a Facebook member, here's the link:

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Want-a-Magnum-PI-Reunion-on-the-new-Hawaii-50/174803525867071?ref=mf

    Just need to click on "Like" and share it with your friends.

    --
    Anthony Dauer
    Annandale, Virginia, US