Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Implausible

From: Patrick King (abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 18 Oct 2010

    If you concede that Gardner is both implausible and hard-boiled, what does that do to your argument that hard-boiled is more realistic than cozies?

    Wait a minute! Wait a minute! Wait a minute! I never said hard-boiled was more realistic than cozies. I said James Ellroy is always more plausible than Agatha Christie ever is. I'm sure there are some very realistic cozies if you happen to live in a world where everybody goes to church and is on intimate terms with the pastor.

    And how do you decide when your last name is Kennedy and when it's King?

    My name is always King. Patrick Kennedy is really another person. I don't even agree with him all the time, though I do find his posts generally well-informed and interesting.

    Patrick King