Re: RARA-AVIS: Where have you gone Rara-Avis

From: Joy (jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 14 Jul 2010

    A lovely lot of reading, but I especially want to agree with The Cleanup, which is so different. I have to point out that the cop in the story is not getting along well with his department and has been assigned to guard a supermarket, which is considered degrading, and having nothing much to do on the job, he begins worrying that a cashier is in a battering relationship. This isn't a police procedural, at least not a standard one.
         And I didn't know Sean Doolittle was a listmate. Joy