Re: RARA-AVIS: Re:Don Winslow

From: Brian Thornton (bthorntonwriter@gmail.com)
Date: 14 Jul 2010

    Speaking of Winslow, I echo the recommendations of others on this list for THE DEATH AND LIFE OF BOBBY Z. Further, I also recommend CALIFORNIA FIRE AND LIFE.

    Based on Dave's recommendation below, I've just ordered a copy of SAVAGES and am going to place it at the top of my summer reading list.

    Nice to hear the Rare Birds cawing again!

    Brian

    On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 5:29 PM, David Corbett <davidcorbettauthor@gmail.com