Re: RARA-AVIS: Re:Munsey Nominees

From: Patrick Kennedy (pbjk2004@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: 07 Jun 2010

    So, David, was your buddy a musician or a drummer? It's not quite clear which from the context....  Okay, just kidding!

    Patrick

    ________________________________ From: David Corbett <davidcorbettauthor@gmail.com> To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: Mon, 7 June, 2010 18:09:02 Subject: RARA-AVIS: Re:Munsey Nominees

      I've got a musician buddy, the drummer in the bar band I was in back when dinosaurs roamed the earth alongside men, and he can pass along some names, I'm sure.

    Have fun.

    David Corbett www.davidcorbett.com