RARA-AVIS: Re:Munsey Nominees

From: mikechomko (chomko@enter.net)
Date: 07 Jun 2010

    Dave,

    This is our second year at the Ramada. So we are familiar with the area. Yes, there's not much of a night life near the hotel, but then, a good many of our members stay at the show to attend the evening programming. That runs until around midnight. Afterward, there are generally parties here and there throughout the hotel.

    The Ramada was selected in 2009 because it had enough space, we thought, for our dealers' room. Unfortunately, we learned afterward that it was a bit cramped. So this year, we've expanded the room and moved our programming area to another floor. We'll see how that flies. If it doesn't work out, PulpFest may be looking for a new home in 2011. We'll have to see.

    Thanks for your insights.

    Mike Chomko