Re: RARA-AVIS: possibly the biggest publishing story of the year

From: James Michael Rogers (jeddak5@cox.net)
Date: 16 Dec 2009

    On the plus side, if "we" actually go to Kindle type deivery systems the short story might become economically viable for the first time in my lifetime. Incidentally, the recording blog Lefsetz Letter had an interesting note on the superiority of subscription models over trying to make it on single unit sales. Might be true. Think anyone would pay ten dollars a year for access to, say, new product by the stable of Rara-Avis writers? I think they might.

    James