RARA-AVIS: Save the date: David Goodis events in Philadelphia on January 10

From: Aaron Finestone (microbrewjournalism@gmail.com)
Date: 11 Dec 2009

    The Noir Coalition of Philadelphia has designated Sunday, January 10 as David Goodis Day. Marking the 43rd anniversary of his death, we will gather at graveside at Roosevelt Cemetary to read passages from his works. Bring your favorite Goodis excerpts. After the cemetary, we will gather for lunch and share good fellowship and memories of the Prince of Noir.

    A Day with Dave --- a tour of the Philadelphia of David Goodis --- will be conducted that day.

    Details to follow.

    For information contact Doctor Noir (Louis Boxer) at lboxer1@gmail.com

    --
    Gra