RE: RARA-AVIS: kindle query

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 05 Nov 2009

    Kind of off the subject, but records are back. It's kind of bizarre, walking into stores in the DC area with CD in their names (CDepot and CD Cellar) and finding bins full of records. Even knew ones are being released, not just indie label, but many major artist releases, too. Hell, even Best Buy, blamed for the death of record stores now carries records. And perhaps that's how books might go. Now that downloads are replacing the artifacts for the general public, they've become a fetish for collectors. Of course, I doubt the collector market alone is enough to subsidize an artist's life. Mark