Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: .....dis-scribe.......

From: gsp.schoo@MOT.com
Date: 03 Sep 2009

    Well Patrick, I guess it turns out there are some folks to whom it remains important to maintain that they never see pornography and would not recognize it if they did. I'm not one of them, mind you. I admit to liking a good chunk of it and even to having written some; enough to have encountered righteous opinion and not be surprised by it.

    On the other hand, there must be many who just don't give a damn. It strikes me that the phrase in discussion is not entirely original. Isn't it really a derivation of the statement, "I don't know anything about art, but I know what I like?"

    Pointlessly yours, Kerry