Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: .....dis-scribe.......

From: Patrick King (abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 02 Sep 2009

    Also, I think that flailing definition of pornography ("I know it when I see it") is well known enough to not really be obtuse; I would imagine many people on this list would be familiar with it even if, like me, they couldn't identify the source.

    My use of the word "obtuse" was largely sarcastic. I thought most Rara Avians would recognize that quote. Was rather surprised that someone didn't. Perhaps its more familiar to US subscribers.

    Patrick King