Re: RARA-AVIS: The Usual Suspects and the Edgars

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 02 May 2009

    In a message dated 5/2/09 11:31:42 AM, buildsnburns@yahoo.com writes:

    > I read several of the nominees but none of the winners. I am glad for that
    > because it means that the winners were not the usual suspects--well,
    > with the exception of T. Jefferson Parker.

    I've just started reading L.A. Outlaws. 1st person narrative, present tense from a female (anti-hero) protagonist's point of view

    the guy is damn good. there's a reason he's one of only 3 people to have won 3 Edgars

    John Lau

    ************** Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web. Try the new Email Toolbar now!
    (http://toolbar.aol.com/mail/download.html?ncid=txtlnkusdown00000027)