Re: RARA-AVIS: The Usual Suspects and the Edgars

From: cptpipes2000 (cptpipes@hotmail.com)
Date: 04 May 2009

    John Lau said:
    > I've just started reading L.A. Outlaws. 1st person narrative,
    > present tense from a female (anti-hero) protagonist's point of view
    > the guy is damn good.

    The follow-up, The Renegades, is great as well and includes many of the same characters. This has been the year of T. Jefferson Parker for me. After too many years of thinking his books just weren't for me, I gave L.A. Outlaws a chance and since then have been reading one by Parker whenever I am between other books.

    I am currently in the middle of Silent Joe and am enjoying it very much--it's different from his usual style.

    Chris