Re: RARA-AVIS: Re:Alert!

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 19 Feb 2009

    As a good Rara-Avian, yet not a recovering academic, I think that the proper spelling for Œcapitlized¹ is (or should be...since this is not the Académie Française) Œcapitalized¹...and some purists would even say that it should be
    Œcapitalised¹...

    With full academic respects and much Smiles :)

    Montois feeling linguistical...