Re: RARA-AVIS: P.M. Hubbard

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 15 Feb 2009

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Karin Montin <kmontin@...> wrote:

    > I was wondering why you'd starting signing pt instead of mrt. But the p
    > key isn't anywhere near the m or r, is it, even on an ergonomic
    > keyboard? Just got one, too, btw, and am having similar problems,
    > especially with Insert and Home.

    This thing has screwed up all my reflexes, it's not working. Luckily I bought it for a song, almost brand new, from a guy who maybe knew what he was doing when he got rid of it... I am back to the old (still unwashed) keyboard. Maybe I will put it through the dishwasher. I have three or four to wash, I hope not all of them get fried. The trick, apparently, is to dishwash them and let them dry for days.

    Best,

    mrt