RARA-AVIS: Re: Hard Case Crime series

From: Chuck (chuckelp@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 23 Nov 2008

    Okay, the owner of the copyright on the broadcast material is paid a substantial royalty for each and every COMMERCIAl broadcast, that is, one where advertising is sold or a fee for viewing/admission is charged. There is no fee at a USA public library.

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "jacquesdebierue" < >