Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Hard Case Crime series

From: gsp.schoo@MOT.com
Date: 24 Nov 2008

    Yeah. I also don't understand why I'm charged when I take out a car from a car rental agency. If they just gave me a car for a week end, or a week, or a month, I might buy one I find I like by borrowing them. And like Karen, sometimes I've rented vehicles that I wouldn't want to buy if I were forced to pay, so they shouldn't charge me for those either. In fact, as I'm in a vacation frame of mind, I'm thinking much the same thing about hotel rooms, too. I should be allowed to stay in them free until I find one I want to buy like an apartment, or time-share or cottage or whatever.

    Too many people want to earn a living in this noir world!

    Best, Kerry