Re: RARA-AVIS: Re:Hardboiled financial?

From: Sean Shapiro (ssshapir@yahoo.com)
Date: 17 Oct 2008

    Emanuel Carrere's 'The Adversary' comes to mind. Although it's more noir than hardboiled. A chilling true crime book written by a great novelist. It's sickeningly fascinating.

    Don't trust anyone who says they'll invest your money wisely. Especially not family.

    Sean Shapiro

    ----- Original Message ---- From: Nathan Cain <IndieCrime@gmail.com> To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 7:58:51 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Re:Hardboiled financial?

    Didn't David Dodge have a book called Death and Taxes about a CPA? I've never read it, but I think I've seen it around.