RARA-AVIS: Fumetti and such

From: Juri Nummelin ( juri.nummelin@pp.inet.fi)
Date: 28 May 2008

A guy called Jaakko* posts pieces of Italian fumetti on the Groovy Age of Horror blog. They are mostly on the absurd site, though:

http://groovyageofhorror.blogspot.com

Cool French Comics, maintained by graphic novel writer and publisher (and artist, too?) Jean-Marc Lofficier, is also worthy of notice:

http://www.coolfrenchcomics.com

I'm pretty sure there's an equivalent website for Italian comics, too.

Juri

* I actually know him. He's from Finland and has a great short story coming up in one of my pulp fanzines. It's a pirate story and has a woman who thinks she's a shark. Lots of violence and fumetti-like absurdism.