Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

From: Jeff Vorzimmer ( jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com)
Date: 04 May 2008

> I'd love to see Black try an actual novel. Or even a straight P.I.
> film. Maybe GAY PERRY RIDES AGAIN.
>
> Oh, wait, that wouldn't be a straight P.I. flick, would it?

Glad you realized your own irony before the rest of us commented. You gotta love the name Gay Perry. It sounds like the name of a character in a Shell Scott novel. Actually I thought Val Kilmer was so good that he could warrant his own sequel. I've heard that Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is becoming a bit of a cult film.

Jeff