Re: RARA-AVIS: Sleaze raport: Richard Geis

From: Mark R. Harris ( brokerharris@gmail.com)
Date: 21 Dec 2007

There's an interesting entry on Geis in Lee Server's Encyclopedia of Pulp Fiction Writers. Apparently as time went on Geis's production became more esoteric/marginal/lurid (take your pick), until by the Seventies he was writing incest porn and bestiality porn among much other work. Now that's sleaze for you!

Best, Mark

--
Mark R. Harris
2122 W. Russet Court #8