Re: RARA-AVIS: Michael Collins

From: Karin Montin ( kmontin@sympatico.ca)
Date: 17 Nov 2007

I searched for Michael Collins, no quotes or anything, and got dozens of hits from Jan 1997 to July 2007. Same for Dennis Lynds. Then I did another with Michael Collins in quotes together with Dennis Lynds in quotes, and got results from Jan 1997 to May 2006. Maybe you made a typographical error? I suggest trying again.

Karin