Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Lawrence Block - sleaze

From: Robert Elkin ( rictusaporia@yahoo.com)
Date: 06 Nov 2007

Bob V wrote: Rob and Curt, the best Block (and Westlake) pseudonym guide I know is a Lynn Munroe catalog that's probably at least 10 years old. Lynn's a great guy, he's got a website, you can track him down.

Thanks, Bob! Interesting thoughts about Scudder stuff. I've encountered Monroe before, he's a treasure trove of info & a nice guy. He had a Midwood auction layout/checklist online several years ago that was also quite informative. Rob